Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dresses: The Best Part of Being a Girl!




I haven't always been a dress girl but it seems the older I get the more they fill my closet.  Dresses have to be one of the best parts about being a girl!  There is just something about having your legs be free, especially now that it's warm outside. 

I have been seeing so many beautiful ladies in dresses lately, they have inspired me to post some of my faves from two of my favorite places to shop LuLu's and Forever 21 . I am just in love with prints and light colors, and the high low style is becoming my fave.  Check out 3 and 4 there my absolute favorites out of the five from Forever 21 I just love the cheetah print. Number 3 from Lulu's is just so different and unique I just love the print and the fabric.  Summer dresses are just great for bbq's and weddings.

What type of dress will you be rocking this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment