Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No More Itty Bitty Bikini!




Gone are the days where you had to be a size 5 and below to rock a bikini.  Companies like Rue 107 are now making it possible for women of all sizes to tastefully rock bikini's this summer and feel confident and comfortable while doing so.

I don't know about you but I know for me wearing a one piece swimming suite can be a daunting task at times let alone thinking about the possibility of getting into a two piece that is actually comfortable.  I know shopping for swimming suites for me have always been an unwanted experience.  You go into these stores and the swimming suites looks like something your grandma should be wearing.  How humiliating would it be to show up to the pool with the same suite as the 80 year old sun bathing in the corner.

So I applaud all the designers who have decided to take it up a notch and cater to an audience who have been overlooked for way to long.

I'm excited because I have purchased a few pieces myself and they should arrive soon =) So I will give you guys an update once it gets here!  In the mean time check out there line they have lots of great clothes over there in awesome one of a kind prints.




 

What are you rocking to the beach this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment